Pantone is the guru on all things colour. In predicting trends and developing names we can't forget, the authority teaches and guides many aspects of our lives. Including what we wear.
Just recently, Pantone released predictions for the colours we will be wearing next spring. It seems far away now, but trust us, time will fly. Start planning that 2018 beach holiday now with our pick of their selected hues in mind:
- Cherry Tomato - The colour of vibrance and fun
- Lime Punch - Neons are back in action
- Pink Lavender - For something a little softer and more delicate
- Blooming Dahlia - The more refined version of Peach
- Little Boy Blue - Because where would we be without a hint of blue in our wardrobes?
Images from here