We are just as excited as the next person about the coming days - Christmas, Boxing Day and New Years are the perfect time to breathe after a busy year and catch up with loved ones.
Before we jump into 2016, here's a little highlight of the trends we've seen throughout this year - and the ones we would love to see sticking around.
- Marble. Earthy, neutral tones given a new life through a simple marbled look. We love the enormous variety of effects that can be achieved through this.
- Grey. A tone that never will actually grow old, a timeless beauty and wonder. From fashionably woolly cardigans and cool interiors, to elegant wedding stationery.
- Copper. One of our favourites when it comes to foil stamping, copper provides a touch of glam amidst the minimalistic. The perfect pairing with grey.
- Gold. Like copper, gold just enhances everything it touches. This year we've spotted the most amazing gold foil, glittered decorations and table settings.
- Navy. All class, and the hue that looks good on anyone / matches every colour scheme.
So what is to come in 2016? Expect more of the same, with a further leaning to natural, woody tones, complemented by a pop of bright colour.
We wish you a lovely Christmas, and we will see you back here in the new year.
(Image from here)