Christmas has crept up on us once again. All of a sudden we are desperately seeking the perfect gifts for our family and friends. Our favourite part of the season? The wrapping of course. First impressions do last, and a beautifully wrapped gift always goes down a treat. Follow our how-to below for your own wrapping goodness.
Double sided tape dispenser
Navy Leather Thin Twine
Eco Natural Ribbon with Metallic Gold
1. Measure out and cut your gift wrap. Fold one end so you get a nice clean edge (approximately 1 - 2 cms wide).
2. Line this folded end up to the edge of one of the sides of your gift.
3. Now that you have lined up this edge, take the other end of the wrapping paper and fold it around the gift. Bring your folded side back on top. Seal this with the double sided tape tab roller for a nice clean finish.
4. Make a 45 degree angle from the edge of the gift and fold the paper. Repeat on the other edge.
5. Fold these diagonally across and seal down with the double sided tape. Bring the point up and seal once again with the double sided tape. Repeat at other end.
6. Cut your ribbon with your ribbon scissors and wrap around the gift (secure with the double sided tape for an extra finished look). Finish off with some of the twine in a bow.