To celebrate 3000 followers on Instagram we are giving away a letterpress wedding stationery package to one lucky couple.
The winner will receive letterpress wedding stationery from our Timeless Package as well as custom design services to the value of $1,020 which includes:
- Phone, email and in person communication (if located in Sydney)
- Custom design concepts and final artwork ($120)
- 80 Letterpress printed invitation sets ($900 which includes large invitation and two medium cards with envelope, one colour ink, letterpress printed single sided on 300gsm 100% cotton paper)
Follow us on Instagram @terracepress, repost our giveaway photo, caption image with @terracepress #terracepressgiveaway.
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be chosen at random and notified by Terrace Press.
- Winner must follow Terrace Press (@terracepress) on Instagram and have reposted the giveaway photo and included @terracepress #terracepressgiveaway in the caption from a public account to be classed as a completed entry.
- The winner will be announced on the 1/7/2015.
- Prize needs to be booked within 2 weeks of winning.
- If no contact is made within one month, the prize will be reallocated to another contestant.
- This prize is not redeemable for cash or transferrable to other people.
- The invitations must be required after 31/7/2015, and for a wedding booked before December 31st 2016.
- Entrants must be the person engaged to be married as it is not transferrable to other people.
- No late entries will be considered.
- Total value of prize is AUD $570.
- The winner will pay for costs above the prize inclusions, this will be advised in the quoting phase. Price value of $1,020 can also be redeemed on other pieces if do not require 80 invitations or what pieces the timeless package includes.
- Entrant must be a resident of Australia or New Zealand
- The entrant must be over 18 years of age.
- This Competition closes 30th June, 2015 at 11.59 pm (Australian Eastern Standard time).
For any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org